Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dick Fischbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 14:08:22 -0700
This is addressed to the survivors of the Excite/AT&T@home fiasco.

When Excite@home declared bankruptcy, my AT&T service stopped for
approximately 3 1/2 days.  Shortly after restoring a semblance of service,
they sent out a program ('Configurator') which reconfigured the Internet
Explorer and Outlook Express programs for their new internet service.  To my
great regret, however, the Configurator totally wiped out Netscape
Communicator.  Despite installing every possible version of Netscape (from
4.1 to 6.2) the sole response I've been able to get is the menu: "Creating a
New Profile;" nothing else!

I've contacted AT&T regarding my problem but received only the cryptic
remark, "AT&T does not support Netscape."  Big surprise!

Has anyone who went through this mess been able to restore Netscape?  I'd
sure like to hear how it's done!

Dick

                       http://freepctech.com/rode