Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alex Polenov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 14:40:43 +0300
Hello,

I'm trying to fix in what files the paths to MSOffice are stored. During searching file
c:\system.1st I found paths to old versions of MSOffice.

I've used MSOffice97 (with Win98) before installed to d:\msoffice foulder but months ago I install
MSOffice2k to c:\program files\msoffice folder. Now I delete it and install again
MSOff97 but I cannot run Access97 - I've getting respont that there are no
lizens on my comupter to run program. All other programms of MSOff97 runs
without problems but when I create new documents I've getting error message:
"cannot open template folder d:\msoffice\template"...  But all my templates
now in d:\program files\msoffice\template folder and folder d:\msoffice does
not exist.

Now I'm ready to change all strings 'd:\msoffice' in system.1st to 'd:\program files\msoffice' but
I don't know may this action affect other programs than MSOffice or not and may it
crush my system?

regards,
Alex.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]