Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:23:43 -0500
Hi All,
    Is this another prank to tie up the Internet via the
"chain-letter effect" or a real virus?
    I received a warning not to open an e-mail with the
title: "It Takes Guts to Say Jesus" because it will erase
everything on your hard drive.
    This "virus" was ostensibly announced by IBM yesterday
morning.
    Another virus warning was not to look at any mail that
says: "RETURNED OR UNABLE TO DELIVER".  This virus will
attach itself to your computer components (must mean hard
drive) and render them useless.
    AOL ostensibly said that this (first or second virus,
did not say) virlus has no known remedy at this time.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html