Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:13:11 +0100

Hi Judith,
I don't remember who was the writer of these information that I stored in case
such might happen to me - might be helpful for you now as well:

1.What you describe is what happens when Pop-up Stopper is enabled on a
Computer. If you have that application installed hold down ctrl when you click
on the link ( or temporarily turn off Pop-up Stopper) since it prevents all new
browser windows from opening. Holding down ctrl will override this.

2. The following KB article for problems with nothing happening after clicking
links:
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;281679>
or:
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/
support/kb/articles/q177/0/54.asp&NoWebContent=1>

hope it helps
Heidi Schroeder