Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:02:46 GMT
I believe that ar.atwola.com is the server for banner ads that AOL uses (and perhaps others).  This is a Java Script (js) file that is trying to be executed and may not be formed properly to run on Netscape or your version of Java.  There are some work arounds that I've seen which involve editing your "hosts" file to re-direct references to ar.atwola.com to your local machine (127.0.0.1).  This will leave an empty box where the ad was supposed to be on the page.

I would be suspicious since some banner ad hosting sites were hacked and it delivered Trojan horse payloads that allowed programs to run in the background (see:
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/internet/security/0,39020375,39116876,00.htm)

Doug Simmons

At 12/12/2004 05:32 PM, Lucky wrote:

I am have a problem using my search site on Netscape 4.79 I get the follwing site with the  web address
http://ar.atwola.com/file/adsWrapper.js.

I have been unable to remove is this site is this a  trojan virus?  Can anyone help . Thank you

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml