Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheryl J Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 20:47:27 -0500
I don't know about other e-mail but with IncrediMail I just right click,
then click on block sender and from then on it is automatically blocked
before it gets to my Inbox.

I had a brother who enjoyed XXX sites and used my e-mail address and use to
get LOTS of that type of e-mail, with a young child this had to be stopped.
Within weeks I no longer receive such things. Like I said I don't know about
other e-mail companies but they should have some way of blocking such things
 Playing with junk filters is a pain to me, much easier to right click and
be done with it-even in junk filters one can open it by mistake-i.e.
children!!

Good luck and God Bless,

You have not lived a perfect day, even though you have earned your money,
unless you have done something for someone      ....who cannot repay you.
~Ruth Smeltzer~