Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:57:26 -0800
In Firefox, you clear cache with tools/clear recent history and click on cache and "clear now." Although I am skeptical that that alone is your issue.

To update to SP3, hit the windows icon, then windows update. If you are still on SP2, expect the updates to take a long time, although check on it every once and a while because it will likely need you to verify various steps along the way.

Bruce

--- On Wed, 1/30/13, Joyce A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Joyce A <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] Reminder please?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 9:22 AM

Someone please remind me how to clear my cache?  This is my old eMachines, running Windows XP Home 2002, SP 2, 1.8 GHz and 704 MB of RAM, 150-gig HD with only 19.1 gig used.  Running very, very slowly on a HughesNet connection -- even slower than the speed and RAM would seem to indicate.  Virus- and malware-free with MSSE and Malwarebytes for a backup.

Would also like to know how to get SP 3 and some other updates on here?  Notably I need MS Works Ver. 9x so I can transfer certain database files onto this computer from the HP notebook and actually print them.  M$ isn't much help.  Thanks in advance!

Joyce

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com