Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 15:02:37 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Willie" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 9:15 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Lost Admin Password-WinXP

From: William Patton
Date: May 21, 2003
Subject: Lost Admin Password-WinXP

Hello.  I have forgotten the password to enter WindowsXP.  I am the
administrator and have my children set up as additional limited users.  Is
there any way to reset my password as the administrator.  Previously, I did
not know about setting up a password reset disk, but it is too late for that
now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I hate the thought of a new
install.  Thanks, William Patton

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>