Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Calvin Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:04:26 -0400
A friend's hard disk was failing, so we bought a new one and installed a
fresh copy of WinXp pro on it and then hooked up the old one, jumpered
as a slave.  I can see the old drive and can copy files from and to it.

What I'd like to do is use the Files And Settings Transfer wizzard to
gather at least some of the stuff off the old drive, but the dialog
boxes in the FAST wizzard don't allow you to choose a drive mounted in
the same machine from which to gather files and settings.

Does anyone know of a way to use FAST to do this??

TIA!!

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml