Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Terry Boerner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:43:40 -0500
My daughter informed me that while she was on the PC it started to reboot.  I have 2 daughters with Hotmail accounts and I keep telling them about what not to open.  But anyway that's another story……….
It would boot into the desktop and after about 30 seconds it would reboot again.  I booted into safe mode and did a restore from a couple of day ago.  And all was happy. What I should have done that instant is run my virus scan but I ran Adaware instead.  It found about 500 problems.  Mainly tracking cookies.  I had it quarantine them.  Rebooted and the same loop happened again only this time I can no longer do a system restore in safe mode.  The first time this started to happen I monitored the apps. loading during startup and noticed right before it bounced regedit was being called.  I ran the blaster tool yesterday in safe mode but it didn't find anything.  Any
other viruses out there that have the same symptom?  Besides doing a format and OS reload anyone have any ideas?  Thanks much for your help.

Running XP home edition, Compaq 1.5g, Norton 2003 with firewall and up to date definitions, all up to date Microsoft patches.

Terry

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>