Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Riggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:28:51 -0500
I volunteer at a local library, fairly small town, library has no budget for
full time tech staff.  Another volunteer and I maintain the network, install
cat 5 cabling, install new hardware, software, etc.

It is becoming essential that we install filtering software on public access
machines.  Some of the local citizenry are understanding, but there are
naturally a few people who can't have their kids viewing "the wrong type" of
material, but they can't be bothered to supervise their children.

 We have tried We-Blocker, and are not having any success so far in the
installation.

We are using an NT system, all the terminals are PC's, all on a 10/100 network,
the slowest machine in-house is a 600 mhz, most are 800 mhz.

We would appreciate any guidance anyone on the list can give.

e-mail me, or [log in to unmask]

Thanks for any assistance you may be able to give.

Don Riggs.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode