Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:33:26 -0400
I am running an HP 5550 printer and an HP 4570C scanner.  Recently I checked the tech support site to see if there were upgrades available for drivers etc. for these items.  There were and I downloaded the files and opened (installed) them.  Now when I look in my start programs files I find duplicate file folders for both items.  In each case one is for the previous version of software and the other for the new downloaded version.  How do I  know which version is being run?  Should I uninstall the earlier version?  Or should I have uninstalled the earlier version before running the update?   Confused!

Bob Warasila

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com