Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
M and L Hand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:27:46 +1000
Thanks, Alan.  I do have Zone Alarm (free version) and InoculateIt
(free version) and WeBlocker (again, free version).  I really hate to
confront my son, but it seems the only thing to do.  I'd really rather
live in the ideal world where he is innocent!  I think I've deleted
all the links so far, so if more show up, I hope to be able to figure
out where they are coming from.  I have WeBlocker set up for a log
history, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have my password to mess with
the parent controls there.  He isn't devious, but is smart, and it is
possible that he could be trying to cover his tracks without letting
us know about it - and doesn't know this stuff is happening.

I tried doing a search "for files and folders" for several words I
could think of which had been in the favorites file, but nothing
showed up - and then I found some more.  How can I do a search of the
favorites list?  I couldn't figure out how to tell it to search there.
And some of the search results were cookies - now, does that help me
figure anything out?  Of course, I deleted them immediately, but could
I somehow use them to find out how this is happening?

I'm relatively new to the internet - it has only been a year.  I'm
trying hard to learn as I go, but sometimes I get lost in all this
technical talk, and I may not use the proper terms all the time.  So
if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, please ask me and I'll
try to say it another way.

Thanks again,
Laurie Hand

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: