Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:50:24 +0200
Hi

Well u have a few options here.

1) You can go out and buy a program called "Partition Magic v4" this is a
very good program that will allow you to fiddle with your HD partitions with
no formatting required.

2) You can simply use the other partition. When a HD is partitioned all it
is doing is making the Operating System (Win9x) believe that there are more
than one HD in the system wyhen in fact there is only 1. This is useful if
you perhaps would like to have part of your HD as a Compressed Drive and
store all your Data Here and put your programs on the unCompressed part.
(Put all your Temp files and Font files in a Compressed Drive and be amazed
at the amount of space saved (-: )
If you go this route of simply starting to use your HD as 2 instead of 1
then Double click "My Computer" Select the 2 HD's (eg: C:\ & D:\) and drag
them onto your Desktop, a meesage will pop up stating that these cannot be
moved but can be made into shortcuts, confirm this and Viola you now have
easy access to your 2 HD's from your Desktop :-)

3) You can go and back-up all your Data files (downloads, documents,
spreadsheets, address books, databases etc...). Then run FDisk and remove
the partitions. Format your HD. Intsall Windows and all your Programs and
then copy your backed up data back onto your HD in its repsective folders.

Cheers
Kevin Hains
PS: FDisk is not for the faint hearted, perhaps have a techie friend around
while u do this (or at least sumone you can fone who can help and or talk
you thru it)
_________________________________
Cape Town
South Africa

>Yes I need help!!
>
>I have a new computer (about 8 months old) with a 6.1 or 6.4 hard drive.
>The problem is that I can only access 1.9 gigs.  When it was put together,
>think they asked me if I wanted it partitioned or whatever--and not knowing
>what they were talking about, I said yes.  Now I know that it split my
>drive--and I only have access to 1/3 of it.
>
>I bought the bigger drive to have the whole 6 gigs available without having
>to change drives...so now how do I change it back without having to remove
>everything and starting all over?  I have heard there is a way to do it but
>no one seems to know how.  Please help.
>
>Thanks,
>Pam Pedersen

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: