Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"z.Computer9" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:14:39 -0500
I used to be able to drag a hyperlink from the IE6 address bar into Word 2003 and get a clickable link that looked like a URL (and underlined and blue as I had set the format).

Now, suddenly, I no longer get a clickable hyperlink; I just get bracketted black text prefaced with the word "HYPERLINK" that looks like this
                                                          {HYPERLINK "http://www.google.com}
and clicking (or Ctrl-clicking it) it does nothing.  If I copy it and paste it into an email, I get this:   http://www.google.com/  which may be clickable from the email once it is sent, I don't know - it is not clickable now, before I send it).

Old documents that used to have the clickable links, now have this bracketted text instead, replacing the links that used to be present in the document.

I have checked all the "help" in the MS program, for the nothing that it was worth.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks,
AnnaSummers

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000764-2, 2007-08-08
Tested on: 2007-11-05 7:14:40 PM

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml