Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 11:20:27 -0700
Sandra,

I have Windows XP so I am basing this reply on the assumption that you have
XP or Win2000.

Adobe acrobat reader is a free program. I suggest you go to the Adobe web
site and download version 6 which is better. Make a "program storage"
directory and put all your downloads there. Then after it is installed, and
it ever stops working again, all you will have to do is reinstall it from
your program storage directory (which is a fast process).

For other documents on web pages you can cut [select the text then press
CTRL and C keys together]. Open your word processor and paste the text
[press CTRL and V keys together], or if it is an image, right click on the
image and "save picture as" to an image directory or your desktop.
..
Good luck and have a nice day.

J. Dent

                       http://freepctech.com/rode