Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
KATHY SCHRIEBER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:05:05 -0500
I am inundated every time I log on-Norton picks up " infostealer" and repairs the file, has to shut down and restart, then there it is again next time I log on.  I run spybot but it doesn't find any thing that sounds like that.  Can someone tell me how to get rid of this thing?  Sometimes it says trojan Mundo as well is found.  Should I delete the files manually?  Thanks in advance.
Kathy