Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:11:06 -0500
At 22:28 11/30/03, Jessi Arcand-Taylor wrote:
>We are getting ready to reformat one of our PCs and I
>would like to back up 'favorites.' I searched in Windows
>thinking they would be there, but they're not.
>OS XP PRO

Hi Jessi

In Win2K, favorites are (by default) in the folders
C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Favorites where
"user name" would be the name of each user with a user
account on the computer. For example, your favorites
might be in C:\Documents and Settings\Jessi\Favorites.

There might also be favorites in the folders
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Favorites and
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Favorites.

I would guess that favorites in WinXP Pro would be
in similar folders. I often copy and paste my
favorites folder to another drive as a backup.
Copying the favorites from one drive (or system) to
the proper place on another drive or system works
fine...although the sort order for the favorites
might be lost.

Regards,
Bill

                     visit our download web page at: