Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:29:56 -0800
John,

It's very simple!   A program called Notepad is included with all versions
of Windows.  Just do this - copy the paragraph you want (the easiest way is
to press the "CTRL" & "C" keys together) which will copy anything
highlighted to the clipboard. Then open Notepad and have your cursor in it.
Press "CTRL" & "V" keys together and the paragraph will paste and appear in
Notepad. Then use its print function (File - Print) from the pull down menu
to print the paragraph.

Good luck.

John D.

At 03:42 PM 12/15/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>I want to copy and print a paragraph from a long dissertation.   I high
>lite the
>paragraph, right click and select "Copy" from the drop down list.   This
>places the paragraph in the clipboard viewer.   From this point forward I
>am lost.   I would like to find a program where I can Paste and Print the
>paragraph.
>I am very appreciative for any advice you may be able to offer .
>
>Thank you
>John
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml