Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Coulthart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 13:14:38 -0400
Good afternoon all,

I'm planning to upgrade my computer from Windows 95 to Windows NT 4.0.
I plan to reformat my hard drive and start from scratch, but considering
my current setup with 95, I have a few questions about software in NT.

Basically I am wondering if anyone can tell me if Quicken 97 will work
in NT?  Is there something similar to the Windows 95 Power Toys
available for NT (I really like the Tweak UI, FlexiCD, & QuickRes)?  And
one last question (at least for now)...Does Windows NT come with
something similar to Plus!?  Basically I am looking to be able to copy
over my Themes & backgrounds from 95, most of which are stored as
JPEG's, and be able to use them under NT.
--
Thanks for any info you can provide,

David Coulthart
http://www2.cybernex.net/~pepermil/
http://www2.cybernex.net/~pepermil/os/

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**