Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:45:18 -0800
Hi Lewis,
it sounds like you have System Restore enabled.

The files are being saved in the System Restore archive.

You will need to disable System Restore and then run Ad-Aware.
Then restart the computer and run it again.
If nothing is found enable System Restore again.

Turn off System Restore
To turn off System Restore, follow these steps:
 1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Click the System Restore tab.
3. Select the Turn off System Restore check box (or the Turn off System
Restore on all drives check box), and then click OK.
4. Click Yes when you receive the prompt to the turn off System Restore.

Turn on System Restore
To turn on System Restore, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Click the System Restore tab.
3. Clear the Turn off System Restore check box (or the Turn off System
Restore on all drives check box), and then click OK.

Mike Baynes ~ It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********
Date:    Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:36:56 -0500
From:    Lewis C Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ad-Aware Question

Guys and Gals,

I've been using Ad-Aware SE for over a month or more and I've noticed
that each time I run a scan that more and more files are added to a
folder C:\_RESTORE\ARCHIVE.  There are now about 500 MBytes in that
folder alone and Ad-Aware takes longer and longer to get through the
scan.  There are various file names, but one that is really taking up
disk space, and scan time, have the name 'FSxxx.CAB' where the latest xxx
is now up to 479.

I've posted this question on the Ad-Aware forum several weeks ago, but
I've had no response as yet.  Does anyone on the list know what these
files are and if I can safely just delete them - along with all the
others that Ad-Aware generates?

Thanks,

Lewis Emerson
Oak Ridge, TN

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal