Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jack D. Rees" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 07:01:32 -0600
The Applog folder stores information about applications and how they launch. Speed Disk uses this information to optimize files for the most efficient application startup. If one or more files in the Applog folder becomes corrupt, Speed Disk may stop responding. You can safely delete the Applog folder to remove any possibly corrupt files (it will be re-created automatically).

Deleting files that you are not sure of can be dangerous.....you lucked out with this one and did not hurt anything.    A suggestion....when deleting what you are not sure of.....save it to a file for recovery if needed.  After a week or so of no problems...then delete.  Better safe than sorry.

Jack

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karen Miller
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 11:44 AM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Defragmentation - Solutions finally!

  Hi.  It looks like I started something here, but after all your helpful
  sugegstions, I went on the web and found more and so this is what I did
  (that worked and worked well):

  I went into Nortons Speed disk and chose several to be unmoveable.

  I deleted all instances of something called "Applog."  What is that? Did I
  do something dangerous?

  I used Disk Cleanup found under Accesories

  I ran scandisk

  Than I started over with the program I had downloaded

  Everything went perfectly.

  Thanks again.

  Karen

                       visit our download web page at: