Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidrun Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 06:24:46 +0100
>Date:    Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:33:04 -0600
>From:    Mark Wojtanowicz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Subject: dictation programs

>Hi Heidi:
>Sorry this took so long, But it took a while for me to find the program.
>Voice Pad      ftp://ftp.download.com/pub/win3/utilities/vpad.exe
>5899591 bytes
>I tried this program a while ago.  It seemed like an OK program.  Kind
>of like the difference between Word and Wordpad.  Its not a full feature
>program.  It should work but you'll have to cut/copy it from the program.
>If I remember correctly it seemed like Word or WordPerfect.  The link
>above still seems active.  I think its Free, I never had any nag screens.
>Hope this helps

Hi Mark and everyone else - Thanks for the try to help me - thsi one sounds
great but sorry, the link does not work for me. I even found the site that gives
the link and it does not work directly from there either. Since I have never
heard of, or seen such an ftp-address, could it be any setting of my
computer/internet options that keep me from getting it?
TIA for some enlightening words
Heidi Schröder

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>