Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alvin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:33:59 -0800
Thanks to everyone for their kind responses. Has anyone actually bought
Microsoft Office at the extremely low prices advertised.
$1, and up. I entered the bidding for Microsoft Office Professional with
Bookshelf and is advertised  showing the package with all of the Microsoft
original packing, and stated that it can be registered. The bidding was at
35.00 and I bid $36. It came back that I was outbid by $1. I bidded $38. and
it said I was outbid by $1. I continued to increase by $1. up to forty and
then I increased my bid by $5. and then by $10. I was always outbid by $1.
It makes me think that the seller has a price he will sell at and a way to
always increase the bid by $1.00 until that amount is reached.
Any comments?

Alvin Johnson wrote:
>I am in the market to purchase Microsoft Office,Standard or Professional.
> When I search for information on the internet, I see many different
> prices--some so low that it seems impossible to sell at those prices. Here
> are a coulple of examples.....

             Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change t
                Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com