Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:32:18 -0800
From: "Rick Glazier"
Subject: [PCSOFT] Easy Cleaner - find duplicates feature.

> A question about the find duplicates feature.
> On my computer (with 4 partitions on one "new" hard
> drive) it found one set of dups (one pair - and listed them)
> several hundred(?) times.
> It seemed to be the only files it found.
> It also said it would take 320 MORE hours to finish.
> It had run about 6 hours up to that point.
> While somewhat unresponsive, the program was not
> frozen and exited correctly when asked...
> I know this is not normal...
> Anybody else having problems?
> This feature alone whould have been great for me since
> I have a tendency to copy stuff to different drives and then
> forget I have it "all over the place"...)
>                   Rick Glazier
Rick,

I _think_ the secret here Rick, is to use the 'Find' textbox (it comes up on the duplicates screen) and search
for only one type of file at a time. I just did a duplicate search for *.exe files, and it took less than 5
minutes. Also, you might want to look at the options/duplicate files tab and eliminate some of the criteria.
As for the "several hundred(?)" pair of the same file, do you recall what the file was? Other than
desktop.ini, I can't think of a standard file that would have so many duplicates.

Alan Thompson

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com