Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Darlene Bost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:41:56 -0400
I had such a great response to my last excel question (thanks everyone)
that I'm back again with another one.  We are trying to track by calendar
year and 12 month moving totals the number of issues for each month and the
number of those issues that were closed on time - and then graph these
numbers against our goal of 90% closed timely.  We want all information to
show on the spreadsheet with a separate graph that plots by month, by % to
show if we've met our goal.  I've run into problems in several areas.
There must be a macro that can do most of this quickly as opposed to the
=sum(c5+c6+c7)/(b5+b6+b7) that I'm using for the 12 month moving totals. If
I copy it, it drops the last row.

On the calendar year chart  there are months were there are 0 issues  due
(therefore 0 closed).  If I use c5/b5 it says #DIV/0!.  I really need for
the months with no issues due to be 100%.

I realize this is very complicated - I really need help.

Thanks!

Darlene

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**