Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 13:59:25 -0500
I believe my using Netscape prevented my infection--Lord knows I had enough
chances! Additionally, I use eTrust EZ Antivirus and it helped. I even had some
Klez mail come to my Yahoo account, but it was accurate in predicting which
attachments might be trouble.

Robert Lendrim wrote:

> I would be interested to hear from people who were supposedly protected
> from Klez by antivirus and whether the "protection" worked. My wife's
> laptop became Klez infected by an incoming email although I thought it was
> protected by Panda. My computer (several days later) received a Klez
> infected email which was intercepted and quarantined by AVG before I saw it
> or could do anything dumb, like clicking on an infected attachment. There
> may have been some mitigating factors, which could be our fault. My purpose
> is not to recommend one over another but to understand why one became
> infected and the other did not and what I could learn and do to prevent
> reoccurrence.
>
> I realize this message sounds like advertising, but that is not the intent.
> I doubt if a discussion would be meaningful without mentioning names.  TIA, BL
>
> >At 16:03 05/09/02, Steve Face wrote:
> >>...the virus W32.Klez.gen@mm was detected and put into quarantine.....

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml