Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Traynor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:46:11 +0100
Hi,

Just have a question about AVG which someone might be able to answer. On
some computers I have it installed on it links to the download site for
the  latest update with no problems but on other computers either when I
am already connected to my ISP or not it keeps saying "cannot download
update, no internet connection available. I thought this might be due to
the  update site being out of action but going to another computer  it
works fine. Most of the connections I have used  are  dial-up modems and
ISDN.

Any help appreciated.

Paul Traynor.

---