Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marlene Coldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:47:53 -0500
Hi Paul,

I missed your original post, but from the replies you quoted, I gather that
you cannot get to the buttons necessary to change your display settings??
If this is indeed the problem, try booting into safe mode, and see if the
display properties fit your screen a little better in there.

Good Luck!
Marlene

> Unfortunately my high hopes died when I pressed ENTER only for
> the dialogue
> box to revert to its original position, and I am still no further on.
>

> Paul Burgess

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html