Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 07:03:45 -0300
Don Weagant wrote ,
" Cd players do not play mp3, if you did that. Burn an audio disk."

My CD player does play mp3, but I m not aware of a audio disc. is it
different from a regular CD-R

Don, Do u use Brunquick prgram ? Do u recommend it. It is quite easy to
copy/burn data files.
Pleaser advise

The CD plays the music all right on
 > my computer, but when I use the same disc in my daughter's CD
player, it
 > does not work there. Any idea here..
Older cd players will not play a cd-r disk at all, most will not play cd-rw's,
even if they will play cd-r's. Try a different brand of blank. Also try the
disk on other cd players to make sure you are burning in the right
format. You can also try burning at a slower speed.
Paul Tiwana

Jagpal S Tiwana
Dartmouth, Canada