Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:55:10 -0600

Free Pc Tech Support:
http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Deb Blanchard" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 1:29 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Microsoft Picture

One of my library customers asked us this question, but I'm not familiar
with a software product called Microsoft Picture.  Does anyone know what she
is talking about?  "I tried to open an attachment with microsoft picture. I
didn't see the box that said always open with this program, now I can't open
attachments. How can I fix this?'  Thanks

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml