Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:20:41 -0300
Whenever I install and use Paperport software with my scanner I get the same
message.  I am using ZoneAlarm, the current Beta, and it doesn't do this
behaviour on its own.  I believe the Paperport is trying to register its
files in the registry, so it needs "Access to the  local network" to perform
the function (the scanner will not respond without permission), then  it
needs to have "access to the internet" to offer to register the program as a
new user.  I believe you will only see this message when you are installing
new software like a scanner.  I check the box "to always allow" with no
problems.  Of course always use spyware checkers and antivirus software.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: