Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:25:50 -0400
Thanks, Peter.
Right now I'm trying Bullzip - seems to be doing just fine, and with many options.
Rob

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Ekkerman
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] free PDF writer?

Hi Rob,
Unfortunately, and I hate to say this,but you may have to try some of
them and see which one best renders the PDF .
The variables in this are the browser you use and in your case what type
of webpages you're most likely are trying to convert.
As you may know webpages are coded in HTML,PHP,ASP,MPX etc
It now depends on the converter to accurately render the content
and at this point I can't recommend one over the other,since I haven't
done an exhaustive study on every free one that's available.
All I know is that some converters don't render certain pages as well
as maybe another program.
The trouble is that this is strictly anecdotal and I don't know of one
that is consistent in every instant.
I think I mentioned this more or less in one of my previous posts,
where I recommended to try out a few.
I know this is somewhat time consuming,because you should uninstall the
one that does not quite what you want.
I case you want to compare,you could leave it installed,but
dis-associate or unset it as the default PDF printer.
I know that's not the answer you may have wanted,but considering the
above,it's the best I can do.

I ran into the same trouble with some of the PDF readers.(including
Foxit,although I have it as the default reader)

Peter E.

From: Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks, Peter,
Is there any reason to choose one above all the others?

Rob
--------

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml