Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 07:24:41 -0600

identified by installing the Belarc Advisor, which you will find a link for
on Crucial's website.

HTH a bit...

Dean Kiley

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list Subject: [PCSOFT]
upgrade windows98 to windowsxp

Hi,
I have a windows98 computer that I gave to my parents when I got a
windowsxp.  My Dad wants to upgrade to windowsxp.  Can this be done by just
installing the windowsxp purchased from any computer software store?  I also
have an old windows95 unit.  My kids have a lot of games that use windows98.
Can we install 98 on the windows95 unit and windowsxp on the windows98 unit?
Do we need to get more RAM or a different hard drive?
The windows98 unit runs 2nd edition on a Pavilion PentiumII processor with
128MB of RAM 54% Free space.
I know I need to run scandisk and defrag on the old unit and I need to
backup the system.  (HOW do I do that?)  I also need to get all windows98
updates and put on the old hard drive(I didn't keep it up very good.)  I had
instructions to do this but can't find them so I would appreciate it if
someone could walk me through bringing up the updates and downloading and
saving them to floppy and/or cd.
If we need more memory how do we go about getting and installing it?
Thanks for your time and efforts ,
Tina Foskey

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml