Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Guido S. Piraino" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 23:58:13 -0500
Hi,

I came across two nice utilities and thought I'd share them with you. Both
utilities are free and can be downloaded at http://www.pcworld.com

The first is called RAMpage. This application is capable of automatically
freeing up ram memory on your system. You can set the threshold for cleanup
and a small icon (at your discretion) can be placed in the systray that
allows you to view what the ram level is at. Very configurable and it
appears to work quit nicely.

The second is called Memory Cleaner. It too offers the ability to clean up
ram, so as to assist in preventing crashes. It is configurable, but not
automated like the first.

A bonus utility to run is OptOut. It is a spyware cleaner. In case some of
you may have not heard of Spyware, it is a small application that gets
installed with other applications (and you can't even tell). This phantom
application then sends out information on your surfing habits. OptOut
detects and cleans these spyware apps. You can download that one at:
http://grc.com/optout.htm .

Well, that's my information on some utils I've found useful. I know it might
help speed things up for some of you.

Ciao,
Guido S. Piraino , B.A., CET