Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:24:59 -0500
I assume this is Win98?
I'm not sure what happened, but you definitely want Scan registry (For
possible registry corruption) and Load Power profile (Power settings) in
there. Run is usually not needed, but Run what? Google SBWatchDog to find
out what it is (Sounds like Junk).Systray should be in there as well.
You'll find more info here:
http://netsquirrel.com/msconfig/
In the past, I have gone into msconfig and taken the check mark off items
that I don't want running in my system tray taskbar.  I thought it was the
"Startup" tab that I used to do that.  However, since reloading my system, I
seem to have things listed in that "Startup" window that weren't there
before:  Scan Registry, Load Power Profile, SBWatchDog and Run.  I used to
keep the list very short, only including my Zone Alarm and Avast items.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml