Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 16:38:53 -0600
Bob,

You should beable to go into "MY COMPUTER" and click on VIEW and FOLDER
OPTIONS (at the bottom of the list) and then click on FILE TYPES, find the
MAILTO selection in the list of file types and edit it, changing the
program that the mailto protocol opens when you click on a mailto link.
Also, I'm not totally positive but you might beable to just delete the
MAILTO selection from the list and then tell Outlook you want it to be the
default mail program, it may just re-create the MAILTO in the file types
list with the new settings to use OE. Hope this helps.

Lynn Batson

On 9/17/99 at 10:23 AM Bob Garsson wrote:

>I removed Winpm-32 (Pegasus Mail) from my system (I thought) in order to
use
>Outlook, but when I click on a "mailto", I still get an attempt to open
>winpm, which of course it cannot find.
>
>I think there must be a hidden file I'm overlooking. Can someone help me?
>
>TIA
>
>Bob
>

>Bob & Ruth Garsson-editorial consultants, writers, editors
>Personal historians, corporate communications
>105 Mount Park Blvd. SW, #311, Issaquah, WA 98027
>Voice: (425) 837-8073 FAX: (425) 837-8077
>mailto:[log in to unmask]  Web site under construction
>
>                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]