Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:03:41 +0200

Hi Terri,
if you had Hotbar and it actually caused all the trouble it should be
all gone now, so one more question before I don't know anything else
about how to solve your problems - how did you "delete it out of the
system" - as far as I learned from people who had problems caused by
Hotbar you have to use their own uninstaller or some more or less
complicated other way (I think it was just using a program like Spybot
but am not all sure) to actually get it out of the system.
Best wishes
Heidi

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml