Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:30:04 +1200
A couple of weeks back I asked about no Windows updates being available for
a W98SE customer who should have been qualified to download heaps.  Never
solved that, left it as it was.

However, I've just now installed W98SE on another machine.  I did my usual
bulk IE\OE update from an archive collection, then connected to Windows
Update to find the same thing - no updates to be had.

Dunno what prompted me to do it, but I ran another couple of archived update
files, these were labelled Q321232 and Q323759.  I ran them in that order,
rebooting after each.

To my amazement, after the second reboot and a reconnect to the Windows
Update site, there are now 62 assorted updates available.

Gotta love the system...........or whatever it's called.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand