Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:20:17 -0700
It's Microsoft's way of making your life difficult....look around on your
hard disk for a directory that MS has put the install files on...it usually
wants to install itself and then update while it is on line...but it should
download to some kind of directory....it never asks and isn't always on
your C drive.  If you have Office...check on that partition or your last
partition. I
 !6 megs is the bare minimum...34 megs is the full install...Chat. Outlook
Express....and a few others. The 128 bit security patch is an extra.
Once you install it go back on-line and let it check for updates and new
features....go to help and then update.

>I'm sure one of you has done this before. I need IE for a client and I
>downloaded a file but it was not 16MB like it said IE would be. Then I
>read "Remain connected to the Internet, find the ie4setup.exe file where
>you saved it on your hard drive, and double-click it to start setup."
>What's with this? I can only download to the unit IE will be installed
>in?
>Jose

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**