Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul%20A.%20Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:53:03 +0000
Greetings--

Repair, as such doesn't come up with the initial installation options.  It's scary, but, when I've done this, I've responded (I believe it's the Enter key) to the prompt to install windows.  I've then been 'informed' that a version of Windows is already installed.  I'm then given the choice of either installing a second instance of the OS or "repair the currently installed OS".  When I have executed the 'repair' procedure, missing and/or corrupted files were replaced with those on the install disk.  One caveat; this repair will restore the OS to whatever SP version was on your original install disk, so many visits to Windows/Microsoft Update will be in order to patch/update the OS to its current level.

HTH.

Paul A. Shippert

----- Original Message -----
From: "alan smith" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 7:54:02 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] repair?

I'm running XPpro, SP3 + many updates. I can't defragment because of a missing file.
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dfrg.msc "  I was told to do a repair with my original CD.
It comes up for several things to do, BUT no repair. Has anyone done a repair & can help me??   Many thanks,  Al Smith

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads