Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 01:02:36 -0800
On 3 Dec 2001, at 17:41, grz wrote:

> I have a file that has been created to use and print out mailing
> labels.  The document is three columns wide by XXX rows.  Is there
> a way to sort the list by alpha, zip?  I realize there will most
> likely be some formatting involved, however, anything short of
> retyping everything would be of great help.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Eric Heath

  One of the common processes applied to databases is the production
of reports.  Producing a report involves selecting some rows in the
database, sorting them, and then formatting them for output.
  There are a few products out there which will read a formatted
report and, from it, reconstruct database rows, but I'm not certain
that these are either flawless or inexpensive.
  I think Borland used to offer such a product, but I can't find
anything on their web site now that looks like it.

  (The other product like this I knew of came out about 1988, and it
looks like the company that made it is no longer in business.)

David Gillett

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml