Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 14:14:46 -0500
I think this will do it for you; right click on the E-icon on your desktop
and then click on properties, then click on settings, then click on
properties on that window and then click on configure at the bottom and then
click on options and then finally, at the bottom make sure there's a ckeck
mark in display modem status. If it's not put it there and then click on ok
all the way out of all those menus. Hope this helps, Joseph Rydzy

PCSOFT Digest - 9 Jan 2002 to 10 Jan 2002 (#2002-11)I am hoping that someone
can help me with what must be an easy request (although I am unable to find
the solution.)  My son was using the computer last night, and this morning
the icon on the taskbar which shows that I am connected to the internet is
missing.  This icon shows whether or not I am connected, and is the normal
way that I disconnect from the internet.  I don't know what it is called or
how to make the icon display again.  I still have access to OE and Explorer,
but don't know whether or not I am online.  Can someone please help me with
this.  Thank you!

Terri Reid

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>