Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 10:35:58 -0600
Although, I could be wrong, I can't think of any program that would not run
on Widows 98 that would run on Windows 95. I have seen programs that were
written for Win 3.1 that will not function on Win95/98 but Win 3.1 and Win
95 are totally different OS (Win 3.1 was not really an OS it was only a
platform). Win 95 and 98 are pretty much the same with the major exception
being the FAT 16 on older and non OEM versions of Win 95 vs. FAT 32 on
Windows 98.

If a program states that it is a Win 95 program, chances are that it will
function on a WIN 98 system. If it will not function on WIN 98, I am curious
to know what it is and what it won't functin.

Dennis Noble
Computer Parts & Upgrades
http://www.computersalacarte.com

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html