Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:44:54 -0600
I tried to copy my video from my digital camcorder to a CDR.  Everything
looked fine on my computer.  But after copying it to a CD, and playing it
on my DVD player, the sound was a little before the picture, so they
weren't in sinc.  I'm running Win98se, using Roxio ECDC.  It wouldn't
copy it in the video section, so I had to use the data section.

My DVD player plays all sorts of CD's, so I don't think that's the
problem.  I think it's in transferring it to CD.  I don't have a DVD
recorder on my computer.  The files are mpg files.

When I use the Video recording part of ECDC, it says that the files won't
work in a VCD player.  Says I need to use an MPEG encoder that supports
Video CD encoding.

Diane Kroeckel
Wheeling, IL