Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 03:10:55 -0400
Carla Patricia wrote:
I have tried it in all
 possible ways with my 1.44 mb diskettes...and sometimes after i compressed
 the drives...they didn't take even the files that were on the disks before
 compression.
 Can anyone tell me what could be wrong ? I always followed the default
options
 but still i don't see it making its job.
Drivespace works just fine on my floppy disks. Look under advanced options
and adjust the compression ratio to get a capacity of 2.13 Megs. It is
indeed intended for this purpose and has come in very handy on some
occasions. Remember that it will creat a host drive as well-on my system
this is "F", but will probably be a different letter on yours. I have used
drivespace on several computers for a long while, with no problems and no
discernible slowdown. Remember to always leave adequate free space on the
host drive.