Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:57:45 -0600
Terrie writes:

 >>Sorry, I've been all over this site and I'm not sure where to send a =
question.
My sister's pc desktop has developed a syndrome. The icons all start =
jumping and changing places when the mouse pointer gets near them. No =
joke! She has to chase and sneak up on the one she wants to open.
Once she gets a window open she has no more trouble. If she doesn't have =
the window maximized she can see the jumping icons behind it. It's =
driving her batty. Any suggestions?<<

Yes, Terrie, this is the right place.  But make sure your subject-heading
reflects the problem for which you are seeking an answer, otherwise people
may bypass it.

Sounds like a virus.  Is your sister's Antivirus program right up to
date?  Run a full virus check.

Or she may have downloaded (or someone has sent her) a prank file, there
are several that make your desktop go all funny---if so, hitting the Esc
key will usually turn it off.  Check the startup programs (run msconfig) to
make sure it's not running at startup.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml