Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brown, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 07:59:22 -0400
Matt Wrote--
>So ever mindful of Microsoft's requirements I downloaded the "current"
>SR#1 again,  ran the file and it also chose to also not install 'cause
>I had already upgraded and there was no need!

From what I have read about Windows 95 Upgrade CD was that when
installing it will look for one particular file on your hard drive.  If
it finds it, it will install.  If it doesn't you get a message saying
that the software needs a "valid" product to install.  I suspect, Office
SR-2 is exactly the same way.  Possibly since you have installed SR-1
you have installed a third-party tool, like a Word spellchecker, Word
grammer checker or some other Office assistant.  Possibly this software
overwrote the one file SR-2 checks.  I would think if you re-installed
both Office and then SR-2 you would retain the previous settings but
still bring all your files up to the right level.  Does SR-1
installation allow you to repeat the previous installation?

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**