Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 22:17:17 -0700
Hi Ann,
NAV files are files which "Norton Anti Virus" may need to upgrade its virus
engine.
The scanning "engine" is the part of the AV program that identifies files
containing virus.

In order for Symantec's Norton AV program to remain current, able to
catch/identify the latest virus/worms ect. it needs to be updated with dat
file (data files), via the "Live Update" component of NAV or Norton System
Works.

Symantec has changed the live Update program a couple of times, each time it
was necessary to download the latest version re-boot then do a Live Update
of the NAV.

If you become infected with some of the virus/worms/trojans they may disable
NAV, with may result in corruption of Norton's files and require the
un-instalation of Norton Anti Virus previously described.

Mike Baynes~ It is a good day if I learned something new.
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

*********** MIKE'S REPLY SEPARATOR  ***********
Date:    Fri, 28 May 2004 12:13:17 -0400
From:    a fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re; NAV 2004 Live Update not updating NAV files

What are the NAV files?  How do they differ from the Virus Definition
files?  How can I tell if my Live Update is doing NAV files in addition
to the Virus Definition files?  Is it going to rain tomorrow?
Thanks.
               -AnnFennell

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml