Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:58:03 +0200
From: "Raymond Keirn" <[log in to unmask]>

> I tried this but now the midi files refuse to play and it says something
> about the file still being in use but it is not? also the file that I
tried
> to create says that it is invalid?

Propably your soundcard not fully supports duplex mode. You cant
send data to and receive from soundcard. Or theare is problems
with settings with DMA.

Better search Intretnet for midi rendering programs. WAVe file quality
is usually better. Google gives some pages with links to them.
Problem is that they need some midi instruments big ( >20MB)
 wave/soundfonts/GUS patch files.

Years ago i used DOS program Timidity. Now theare is windows version
and feeware GUS patch collection look at

http://www.stardate.bc.ca/eawpatches/html/default.htm

Toomas

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml